Steel – Hot
Zumbach offers non-contact measuring and fault detection systems for process and quality optimization, for example in your production of rods, billets, wires, rods, profiles and plates.
Zumbach products measure:
- Outer diameter
- Wall thickness
- On-line production monitoring and inspection
- Continuous analysis and quality monitoring
- Optimization of processes and productivity
- Reduction of production faults and production downtimes
- Cost reduction through material savings
Measuring solution for the following areas of application
Zumbach offers measuring solutions for hot-rolled long products and pressing and forging technology. Our measuring solutions can improve your production of tubes, billets, wires, rods, profiles and plates.
With Zumbach measuring systems, values can be displayed and monitored directly in real time during the production process. This enables you to perform constant quality assurance during production. The optimization is based on a continuous statistical analysis with which the process is optimized to reach its full potential, taking into account any machine instabilities that might exist.
Suitable for production of the following products
- Long products
- Bars, wires, billets, seamless tubes and structural tubes
- Reinforcing steel and other wire rod products
- Channels, brackets, rail products and crawler chains for armoured vehicles
- Sheet metal and steel strips