Wire and Cable
Zumbach offers non-contact measuring and fault detection systems for process and quality optimization.
Zumbach products measure:
- Eccentricity and concentricity
- Ovality and length
- Profile and wall thickness
- Detection of surface faults and defects
- On-line production monitoring and inspection
- Continuous analysis and quality monitoring
- Optimization of processes and productivity
- Reduction of production faults and production downtimes
- Cost reduction through material savings
Measuring solution for the following areas of application
Zumbach offers measuring solutions for wire drawing, enamelling and coating processes. Our measuring solutions can help you improve your production of high frequency cables, signal and control cables, energy cables and much more.
With Zumbach measuring systems, measuring values can be displayed, monitored and controlled directly in real time during the production process. This enables you to perform constant quality assurance during production. The optimization is based on a continuous statistical analysis with which the process is optimized to reach its full potential, taking into account any machine instabilities that might exist.
Suitable for production of the following products
- Cable types
- Energy cables, data and coaxial lines, audio cables, lift cables, lift cables, vehicle lines, high-voltage lines, multicore cables, railway and signalling cables, patch cables, optical fibre cable, subsea cables, wind farm cables, battery cables, cables for aerospace and medical applications and many other special cables, for example micro cables.
- Wire types
- Guide wires and connecting wires
- Optical fibre cable
- Micro cables and special cables