Zumbach offers non-contact measuring and fault detection systems for process and quality optimization, for example in the production of tubes, profiles or hoses.
Zumbach products measure:
- Wall thickness
- Detection of surface faults and defects
- On-line production monitoring and inspection
- Continuous analysis and quality monitoring
- Optimization of processes and productivity
- Reduction of production faults and production downtimes
- Cost reduction through material savings
Measuring solution for the following areas of application
Zumbach offers measuring solutions for tube, hose and profile extrusion processes. Our measuring solutions can improve your production of tubes, hoses and profiles.
With Zumbach measuring systems, measuring values can be displayed, monitored and controlled directly in real time during the production process. This enables you to perform constant quality assurance during production. The optimization is based on a continuous statistical analysis with which the process is optimized to reach its full potential, taking into account any machine instabilities that might exist.
Suitable for production of the following products
- Types of tubes
- Medical tubes, hoses, catheters, automotive tubes, water pipes and gas lines
- Hose types
- Hoses for irrigation in agriculture and hoses for the automotive industry
- Profile types
- Windows, doors, gates and façades
- Offshore lines, filling and cushioning products for packaging, sausage casings, etc.