Zumbach offers non-contact measuring and fault detection systems for process and quality optimization, for example in the production of rods, bars, tubes and profiles.
Zumbach products measure:
- Outer diameter
- Wall thickness
- On-line production monitoring and inspection
- Continuous analysis and quality monitoring
- Optimization of processes and productivity
- Reduction of production faults and production downtimes
- Cost reduction through material savings
Measuring solution for the following areas of application
Zumbach offers measuring solutions for wire cabling, wire and profile extrusion processes, wire drawing and other drawing processes. Our measuring solutions can improve your production of lines, tubes and profiles.
With Zumbach measuring systems, measuring values can be displayed, monitored and controlled directly in real time during the production process. This enables you to perform constant quality assurance during production. The optimization is based on a continuous statistical analysis with which the process is optimized to reach its full potential, taking into account any machine instabilities that might exist.
Suitable for production of the following products
- Types of conductor
- All versions of conductors for wires and cables
- Types of tubes
- Water tubes, water lines, water gutters and air conditioner components for the automotive industry
- Profile types
- Power cable lines, power connection, power distribution, and switching components
- Medical products