Zumbach offers non-contact measuring and fault detection systems for process and quality optimization, for example in the production of tubes, profiles or hoses.
Zumbach products measure:
- Wall thickness
- Detection of surface faults and defects
- High voltage
- On-line production monitoring and inspection
- Continuous analysis and quality monitoring
- Optimization of processes and productivity
- Reduction of production faults and production downtimes
- Cost reduction through material savings
Measuring solution for the following areas of application
Zumbach offers measuring solutions for extrusion processes in the rubber industry. Our measuring solutions can improve your production of rubber tubes, rubber profiles and rubber high-voltage cables.
With Zumbach measuring systems, measuring values can be displayed, monitored and controlled directly in real time during the production process. This enables you to perform constant quality assurance during production. The optimization is based on a continuous statistical analysis with which the process is optimized to reach its full potential, taking into account any machine instabilities that might exist.
Suitable for production of the following products
- Types of rubber tubes
- Silicone tubes for the medical industry and rubber tubes for the automotive industry, including elastomeric rubber tubes
- Types of rubber profiles
- Rubber seals and diverse rubber profiles
- Types of rubber high-voltage cables
- All types of high-voltage cables made of natural rubber, elastomer and silicone